Thursday 14 January 2016

My Journey starts today!

Today is such a sad day, we say goodbye to the one and only Alan Rickman! Known very well as 'Professor Snape' He was fantastic at what he did and will be missed by many! Bowie and Rickman in the same week! What is the world coming to!? 

In my last blog post I had a big decision on my hands! One that could change my life for better! (If it was successful!) So I got into contact with the salon owner and asked for a second meet up, as I had a few more questions and I wanted to see the room again. 


So last night I went to the salon with a load of questions and felt like I was interviewing her! Again she was very polite and didn’t make me feel rushed and was happy to answer every question I had! I had another look around the rooms and speaking to her again made me feel like it could be the greatest journey!

So I still have a decision on my hands as its not one I want to jump straight into without looking at all the options! I want to make sure it is the right path for me to take! Bare in mind there are a lot of competing salons who have much more experience than I do myself! So the thought of failure is always in the back of my mind! 

I currently live at home, and the only out goings is my phone bill, everything else is paid off.. I don’t have a better opportunity! The thought of being self employed was always in the back of my mind but never in a million years did I think it would actually happen! I am going to document every little step of the way! Weather it’s a success or a complete failure! 
So as of today all I need to do is get my own beauty insurance and arrange a starting date and then I am officially self employed!
This is going to be the most exciting, tiring, scariest thing I will ever do possibly! But the outcome could be something I only ever dreamt of achieving! It’s all down to me to make this work! I consider myself so lucky that I have family and clientele support! (And the fact my sister knows how to make websites and she is into marketing) 


I just hope it works, but like I have always said.. Everything happens for a reason! 

No comments:

Post a Comment