Wednesday 4 November 2015

A Facial with immediate results!

Having never really been interested in spending money on a facial that might not deliver good results i never really bothered with my skin routine! Until i started my college course and they introduced me into the wonderful world of microdermabrasion! 

I think you only really bother with your skin when you realize what damage your doing by not looking after it! I never knew everything can age us! such as lighting, heating, weather and diet! I am aware everyone wants to stop the aging process whereas we may not be able to stop ourselves from ageing, we may be able to slow it down a tad!

Microdermabrasion helps with just that and much more! Let me explain. 
Microdermabrasion is a gentle exfoliation that provides immediate and visible results! If you are concerned with aging skin, fine lines and wrinkles, open pores, blackheads,pigmentation, blemish scares, stretch marks.. the list can go on.. but this is the treatment for you!! 

Depending on your skin concern you may need a course of treatments, but with regular treatments your skin increases its collagen and elastin  giving you a firmer and rejuvenated appearance, also with the vacuum action it can help lift and tone the muscles! (incredible i know)

After having my first crystal clear microdermabrasion i was super impressed! The treatment didn't hurt, and my face wasn't red at all! After following aftercare correctly, when applying makeup again oh my, my face was glowing! makeup applied smoothly and my skin just looked so radiant! After taking off all the dead skin on my face, i just have never known my skin to feel so soft! With the reduction of blackheads! (winning!). Now i have a microdermabrasion once a month to give my skin a real clean and my skin couldnt be better! 
I recommend this to all my clients and when they have their first, they always keep it up because its just fab! 

Your welcome! ;) 

*Prices vary depending on your local salon* 
Picture is of crystal clears logo, by crystal clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment